Sunday, February 24, 2008

How to blog, how to blog...


I really had no reason to post this token black-and-white, kissing behind the bouquet wedding picture aside from the fact that I wanted to figure out how to post a picture on this blog I've created and don't really know how to operate. So this was the winner from the files on my computer. I actually like it a lot. In fact, to make it relevant to this post, I will announce that I finally finished picking all of our wedding pictures so I can get them printed. Yeah, it only took me 7 months! I am excited to be a part of the blogging world. I just have a couple of people to thank. Thanks to Andrew who introduced me to his blog, which allowed me to find my cousin-in-law Josie's blog. Both of these blogs inspired me to become a blogger. Thank you both. I owe it all to you.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm so excited you've decided to join the world of blogging! I'll be excited to read your posts. You'll be great at this.

Fish Nat!on said...

welcome child. please post a picture of randy as soon as possible. "goo-d."