
We are moving to Salt Lake in August and we have been trying to find somewhere to live. We were on a waiting list for student housing at the U which we thought may be about a million years long so we weren't really counting on it. We've been looking around and hadn't found anywhere we really wanted to live. We have just been praying that we would find somewhere safe and cheap to live that would be right for us. Then, yesterday I got an email from student housing telling us they had an apartment for us! It is available August 14th which is the exact time we were hoping to move. It will only cost us $500 a month including EVERYTHING. You may be wondering "does it look like a dorm and is it kind of the ghetto?" Well the answer is yes. But we don't care! It's close to school for Jared, it's in a safe neighborhood, and it's cheap cheap cheap! Yay for us! Go here to see our new place. Click on "see photos of model apartment" under the South Courts. (Please note the pressed concrete walls and asphalt tile floors. Yeah...it's classy and it's all ours!)

3 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys. It will be a fun adventure living there. Let me know what kind of furniture you need I might have some you can have. Also, do you have to furnish the drapes/curtains/blinds yourself too?
Yay...you have a new home! I think it's a pretty sweet deal. If you want to deck it out a little, call. You know me and home decor :)
lol- I love it :) You should have seen our first apartment. You would have died. Everytime it rained I had to run home and put bowls and buckets everywhere- then one day I came home and part of the ceiling in the living room was on the floor from having so much water- they tried fixing it a bunch of times- sadly it just kept leaking. The adventures of newlywed life ( we are newly weds for at least 3 years) :)
Post a Comment