
Okay so I have sucked at blogging lately. I was trying to download some pictures of the last couple weeks but for some reason it won't let me. So instead of pictures I am going to blog about Breaking Dawn. As some of you may know, I am a big Twilight fan. The last book in the series was released at midnight on Friday. Coincidentally Jared was at a fire overnight in Grantsville so I decided I would go get my copy and read while he was gone. I went to Walmart at 11:30 and got in a BIG line. I was so paranoid that I would get up there right after they handed out the last book. Luckily, however, there were plenty and I got one and made some friends with the other Twilight fanatics in line. I went home and read until 5 in the morning. I slept till 1 PM. Then I woke up and read until 7. I made it through all 750 pages in less than 24 hours. It was awesome. Yeah while I was reading it I was thinking, "wow this is really cheesy and ridiculous...but I LOVE it!" So now I'm giving a shout out to all you Twilight fans and recommending that you read the last one for sure. And if you couldn't get a copy, just call me. You can borrow mine cause I'm finished. :)

1 comment:
Jenny just finished her copy so I'll be starting it tonight! Yippee!
Post a Comment