Friday, July 3, 2009
Summer Update
I am a different person since June 9th. I was able to get my classroom cleaned out with Jared's help and I'm officially retired! We've been keeping pretty busy since then. Since I finished teaching I have an amazing amount of energy. I've cleaned out our whole apartment, been walking, swimming, camping, cooking, and practicing hypnobirthing. I thought the summer would be miserable but it's been awesome so far. Until this week when I unfortunately got a sinus infection. So this week has been a lot of laying on the couch in front of the air conditioner, blowing my nose, and watching movies. It doesn't seem fair that you can be pregnant and sick at the same time! But I'm starting to feel better so we can hopefully have a fun 4th of July with Jared's family. Jared has spent the summer looking for a job. He passed his boards and is officially an RN, but even nursing jobs are hard to come by right now because of the economy. We are just having faith that it will work out and having fun together while we both have the summer off. He has a few interviews coming up and we may be moving pretty soon depending on what happens. My stomach keeps stretching bigger and bigger and Baby M. is moving like crazy. Only 4 1/2 weeks left. I can't believe how fast it's gone! We are really excited. So that's about it for us. I'll try to post a pregnant picture soon because I know you're all dying to see my belly. Happy 4th of July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay another update! OK, retired woman... you have no excuses for not being a regular blogger now. We of course will be wanting LOTS of baby pictures in the near future! Feel better soon. ;)
Congrats to Jared on passing boards! I know how stressful that is, so good job! Also, good luck on the upcoming birth of your little one!
Post a Comment