Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kellyn's Blessing

We finally found a day to get Kellyn blessed. Jared gave her a beautiful blessing. We had lots of friends and family come to support us which we really appreciated. Here are some pictures of the big day. There are also some random cute pictures from the last few days. She is almost ten weeks old and I can't believe how fast it is gone and how much she has changed and grown already. She'll be graduating from high school before we know it!


10 comments:

Kristin said...

How adorable! I'm sorry we missed the blessing, I'm sure it was beautiful. I love seeing the updates about you guys! :)

Debbie said...

Positively the cutest baby in the whole wide world! Her mommy is pretty cute too. ;) Completely unbiased opinion here.

raquelb said...

I see you've succumbed to the bows. lol. They look great! What a doll!

Trent and Whit said...

Wow, she's getting so big! What a doll! She looks beautiful in her blessing gown.

SoRenSeNs said...

She's adorable!!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Holy crap I now realize how busy I have been because I never saw your birth post. dang. She is adorable. you make cute babies.

Hali said...

She's beautiful miss Amy!

Powell said...

so cute! You look great too!

KK and Company said...

Seriously Amy... she is ADORABLE! I mean really... some babies aren't very cute, but your's is a DOLL! Seriously! She is soooo beautiful! Good work!

Brittany said...

She is just beautiful! And you look great too! I hope all is going well with you guys. Let me know how you're doing.