Dear Eight Hours of Uninterrupted Sleep,
I want to apologize for never appreciating you until you were gone. Each night as I finally lay down in bed, I think about you, long for you, and pray this night will finally be the night when you return to me. But we both know it's not meant to be. Even if sweet little Kellyn doesn't steal you from me, my ready-to-explode-because-they're-filled-with-milk-to-the-max boobs will. Woe is me. Hope to see you again someday old friend.
Sincerely,
Tired
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hahahahaha! You are so funny. I LOVE having a mommy/daughter.
OH I am so sorry! I definitely feel your pain! The first night I was able to get a full nights rest was truly heavenly-I hope it comes to you soon!
You'll learn to go on less sleep. I'm hoping myself that if I say that enough, it just might come true! I've definitely had my nights of 8-9 hours of straight sleep so it will get better.
If I don't get 8 hours of sleep WATCH OUT WORLD! Good luck with that.
I soooooo don't miss that! The sleep AND the boobs full of milk! And I can't say that someday you'll look back and miss them, because you never will! Another reason we women deserve the highest degree of glory!!!
lol. I love it. It's poetic justice to the pain us mommies feel every day. but they are so worth it! It's sad to say but I don't think I have got one night of more than 4 hours for a long time. You get used to it....
Post a Comment