Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Kellyn and I had a photo shoot and made Dad some cookies for Valentine's Day. Please notice the special "heart" valentine cookie especially for Jared, the Cardiac Nurse. He was so excited, he said I even almost got the major vessels right. (I just smeared some frosting on there so that was pure luck.) Thanks Grandma Debbie for "Bunny-Bear." We love to suck on his ears! By "we" I mean mostly Kellyn does. She is so good to sit in her chair and watch while I cook or do the dishes.






6 comments:

Debbie said...

Ohhh, she's just the cutest thing EVER! I'm so glad you and Kellyn like sucking on bunny bear's ears. Next time I'll get you one of your very own! lol

Januari and Jaden said...

I can't believe how big she looks! And of coarse, adorable!!! I'm very impressed with your heart cookie...although good thing you explained it becuase I never would have figured out what it was.

Kristin said...

The cookie TOTALLY looks like a heart. I'm impressed.
Can I join your nerd Potter club? I hear wands are on back-order... I've been wanting one for years!

SoRenSeNs said...

She's such a doll! I also enjoyed the heart cookie. You are very creative.

Powell said...

She is so adorable! Where did you get that little chair? I need one of those for Hunter!

Hali said...

TOO cute! You need ten more just like her. Seriously.

PS... is it weird that I found the heart cookie with the blood vessels still tasty looking? Er.

Happy belated V-day! :-)