Thursday, February 18, 2010

He Smiles!


I just found this picture from my mom in my email. It's from my birthday. 24. Whoa. But that's not the point. The point of this post is that my husband is smiling IN A PICTURE. A real, showing his teeth, in front of a camera smile! I don't know that this has EVER happened before--not even in our wedding pictures. I actually think he was just messing around--but it LOOKS so real! So I wanted to make sure and document it cause it may never happen again. I love his smile.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I love his smile too.. and yours and Kellyn's. Good job Jared! We can just photoshop his face here on all future family photos if he doesn't cooperate. lol

Kristin said...

What a super cute picture! I love it. You guys are so good together.

Yard Sale said...

What is it with men and this "I don't smile in any form of a picture" thing? When Casey and I look back on all our memories/pictures we're going to think he was miserable because he does the tough guy look. Gr. Oh well, we know they're really thrilled every time we take pictures right? lol

Powell said...

Steve does it too! I keep taking them or make whoever is taking it take them until he smiles like he is happy, whether he is or not!! :) Hey, I would love some tips on making all your stuff from scratch. I don't know how you have the time- every time I try I feel like it takes all day. I really would love to hear all your secrets and recipes.