Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Eat Food

A couple of people have asked me for recipes. I decided that since I am really into cooking right now, I would try a food blog again. I attempted one a while ago that was an absolute failure. I have a better feeling about this one. I put a few posts on tonight so if you're interested in some healthy recipes, check it out here.

3 comments:

Shiree said...

Hi, Amy. This is Shiree Martin. I think you'll remember me? (hopefully!) I came across your blog from Whitney's. Your little girl is so darling! I was also really excited to see your food blog. We are expecting our 3rd child in September and I have had a super hard time with meat this pregnancy. I just can't cook it. period. I can eat a little of it, when mixed in with veggies or rice or something. I have some yummy vegetarian dishes, but I need some new ones. So, bring on the recipes!! If you want an invite to my blog just let me know! It's so good to "see" how you're doing! (I hope you don't think I'm a blog stalker!!)

Amy said...

Hi Shiree! Yes of course I remember you. Congratulations on number 3! I actually found your blog but didn't have a way to ask for an invite, so yes please add me. I'm the biggest blog stalker ever so no worries. It was really good to hear from you. Hope all is well for you guys. :)

Amy said...

Oh, I forgot...my email is amy_madeo@hotmail.com. Thanks!