You can download Picasa, and make collages with it, and then upload it to your blog. I've never tried uploading one...so I don't know how that part of it works. But you can for sure use Picasa to do collages. :)
I use Picasa too... you go to picasa.google.com and download the program. I played around with the program to figure it out, but if you have questions e-mail me! :)
Mine is probably a little bit more work but I use pages I have made on photoshop. You can put pictures, paper, embellishments, etc. Just save it as a jpeg and insert on your blog.
Amy, Like Melissa Said, you can use photoshop to make a collage of your pictures. When you upload them to your blog FROM YOUR COMPUTER you HAVE to select the "Instead of Title and Description" in order for it to work. I hope that helps you out a little! :)
4 comments:
You can download Picasa, and make collages with it, and then upload it to your blog. I've never tried uploading one...so I don't know how that part of it works. But you can for sure use Picasa to do collages. :)
I use Picasa too... you go to picasa.google.com and download the program. I played around with the program to figure it out, but if you have questions e-mail me! :)
Mine is probably a little bit more work but I use pages I have made on photoshop. You can put pictures, paper, embellishments, etc. Just save it as a jpeg and insert on your blog.
Amy, Like Melissa Said, you can use photoshop to make a collage of your pictures. When you upload them to your blog FROM YOUR COMPUTER you HAVE to select the "Instead of Title and Description" in order for it to work. I hope that helps you out a little! :)
Post a Comment