I lost my camera charger for a while there so I didn't want to post without pictures. Luckily we found it. And we also found the checkbook and Jared's wallet just in case you were wondering (after I cancelled our credit cards--of course). Now for some adventures in Kellyn land.
She is now crawling like a mad-man and pulling herself up to stand constantly....including in the tub. Bathtime has become a bit tricky. Maybe she's ready for the shower?

5 comments:
Oh my gosh.... she is absolutely the cutest baby in the world! So excited you posted these. We love, love, LOVE her! Aunt Jenny and I really enjoyed the video.
Such a cute video! What a cutie!
She is so adorable!! And I just love those cute little chubby legs.
What a doll!! I love her rolls! Chunky babies are the cutest :)
She is so cute, and I can't believe how fast she is growing up! She's on the verge of walking already!
Post a Comment