Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you captured this on video. She is getting so big!! So cute. We need more blog updates you know. :)
Haha! That is so cute. She is much more stable than Maeva at that.
Too cute!!! She is getting so big and more cute every time you post pictures of her. Simply adorable! :)
I can't believe she's that old, and that she is walking! Holy cow! Get ready though, here comes the fun times at church...
Love it! Next thing you know she'll be running in the choir seats like the Wright children used to! Miss ya!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you captured this on video. She is getting so big!! So cute. We need more blog updates you know. :)
Haha! That is so cute. She is much more stable than Maeva at that.
Too cute!!! She is getting so big and more cute every time you post pictures of her. Simply adorable! :)
I can't believe she's that old, and that she is walking! Holy cow! Get ready though, here comes the fun times at church...
Love it! Next thing you know she'll be running in the choir seats like the Wright children used to! Miss ya!
Post a Comment