Monday, October 11, 2010
I Cannot Post Pictures
Why can't I? Is anyone else's blog not letting you post pictures? I have been trying for days to post about the unpleasant first camping trip we had. But I can't post the pictures. And I don't want to post the story without the pictures. It really was unpleasant. But I want to show the pictures to illustrate how unpleasant it was. Oh help...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
They have kind of changed the way you add pictures so I don't know if that's your problem or not. Now after you 'browse' and find the pictures you want you then have to 'select' them from that little window where they are uploaded (is that the right term?) to and then at the bottom it says something like, 'add selected'. Hope that helps cause I'm looking forward to some blog updates! lol
I'm so smart about blogs, I'll come over & have a look ;)
I hope you can get them up soon. I would love to see them. And PS... OF COURSE I remember you!
Post a Comment