Kellyn's hair was getting long and curly and a little bit out of control. Even the pig tails weren't taming it. So her aunt agreed to cut her hair. I am not really sentimental about her hair so I didn't take any pictures of the haircut or save any locks. I know, I must be a terrible mother. But it looks so cute now. She looks so grown up! She was not cooperating with pictures and it looks like it's crooked in the back. It's not really, she just wouldn't hold her head straight. It's way cuter in real life. If you don't believe me, you better just come visit us and see for yourself.
P.S. I can't get the first picture to rotate. Don't know why. Please rotate your head.

2 comments:
Agreed! It is very cute!
I'm not sentimental about hair, either. But, she does look cute!
Post a Comment