Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rats


I need a pet. A dog would be my first choice but not really plausible right now. What do you think of the new pet I'm planning on? I'd really like to know what people think about rats. I'm going to guess that the general consensus will be that rats are gross. But I'd like to see if there are any fellow rodent lovers out there. Tell me what you think! (Yeah even tell me if you think I'm crazy...I can take it!)

7 comments:

Natalie Park said...

Ok I have to be honest here! I used to have two pet Rats and I am not kidding. We named them pinky and the brain (Like the old Cartoon). They really are not that gross! LOL!

Hali said...

haha...so I'm not much of pet person myself, but if you want a pet (even if it be a rat) I say go for it ;)

Debbie said...

I know well your love of pets. Are you going to train them? Make them wear clothes? Design a little condo for them? Cuddle with them? How does Jared feel about rodents? Personally, I'll hold out for the grandbabies! lol

jen said...

okay, okay... names.... Adely and Zeke! Cool boy names ya? Original sorta? lol! check out my lame blog too.. jen-nays.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Rats? Amy... they can't catch a frisbee, warm you up, go on a walk, or clean themselves. I think you should buy a plant.

susan said...

Amy-
We just tore out our kitchen cabinets and much to our disgust- mouse droppings ALL over the floor. AUGH!!!!! Besides being gross I am sure there is a health hazard involved. Consider what would happen if it got out. DON'T DO IT!!
Susan

Fish Nat!on said...

mice and rats are worthless creatures. they dont provide milk or meat.