Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm It

I feel really important because I have been "tagged" for the first time. Thanks Melissa! The rules are as follows: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions, and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

Joys:
1. Jared and my Family
2. The Gospel
3. Friends

Fears:
1. Losing someone
2. Spiders
3. People in mascott/cartoon character costumes (Disneyland...creepy...)

Goals:
1. Become more spiritual
2. Be a good wife, mother, and friend
3. Run a marathon

Current Obsessions:
1. Cooking
2. Twilight series (again)
3. Enjoying my summer!

Random Surprising Facts About Me:
1. I have to check the bed for spiders every night (Jared thinks I'm crazy.)
2. Never had stitches or broken a bone.
3. I had never kicked a soccer ball in my life until last week.

I Tag:
Debbie
Jenny
Kris
Kati

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks for tagging me! This will be fun.

Fish Nat!on said...

never tag me.

also, i have no idea who warren is