
I'm posting again but don't really have a lot to say. I've just been enjoying some time being a stay-at-home wife. It's pretty nice. I actually have energy and desire to keep the house clean and cook dinner. (I'm sure Jared is liking it too...) I am not good at multi-tasking. I had a hard time working and then having to come home and cook and clean. So basically I just didn't. (I don't know how working moms do it!) Jared is a better cook than me so it worked out okay. But I'm glad to get some domestic practice in now.
Jared is liking his job. It's just been a lot of training so far. I think he's ready to actually start playing with fire. I am starting to get ready for my fifth grade class next year. I went and visited my new school last week and I'm really excited about it. Everyone was really nice, the kids weren't as big and scary as I thought they would be, and I feel like this is really going to be a good move for both of us. We are finally feeling more comfortable in our ward and liking living here more than before so I think it'll be a little sad to leave. But I'm excited for us to have a chance to really get out on our own and have some new and different experiences. It will be nice for both of us to be working/going to school close to home. We're probably going to be moving in the middle of August. Speaking of August, we have almost been married one year! Yesterday was our 10 month mark. I can't believe how fast it's gone.
Well, this wasn't my most interesting post but there's not much interesting going on without my little 3rd graders! Speaking of them, I gave them my email address and have been hearing from a few of them. They're so cute. A few of them have told me that they "cried their head off" after they left school on the last day because they knew I was moving. I felt bad but it kind of made me feel good to know that they love me. I really had the best class this year. I hope next year is just as good. I better run. I have a lot to do. I mean I need to take a shower, read a book, watch a movie, go for a walk, play with the rats, cook dinner. I'm just really busy... I love summer!

3 comments:
This was not a boring post! I'm glad to hear that you're alive and doing well! I'm happy that you're having a relaxing summer. Live it up huh!? I'm excited for Vegas and to talk "fifth grade" the whole way down. You get dibbs on the front seat with me. (I'll call it for you...ha ha) Love ya
I'm glad you're enjoying life right now. I only wish you were closer so we could spend some of your free time together! Can't wait to see you guys. Oh, did you realize Lindley has a reception here on Saturday night?
I'm jealous...I'm really starting to miss those relaxing summer days. I guess that's what vacation days are for, and conferences, and oh-yeah....random trips with old friends. Can't wait!
See you soon!
Post a Comment