Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer Softball

Jared and I are on a city league softball team this summer and I am loving it! It makes me wonder why I ever quit softball in highschool. Last week we (Dunder Mifflin) kicked the other team's trash (even though they had matching shirts and we don't.) Last night was our second game and it was awesome. We won 12-11. I think our team is going to dominate this summer. Go Dunder Mifflin!
P.S. This is an actual picture of me from last night's game...oh wait I mean it's not.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm glad you clarified the picture because I was honestly trying to figure out if it was you before I read the part that said you don't have matching shirts! Poor Dunder Mifflin... Horizon Metals would have sponsored you had they known, I'm sure of it! Of course it wouldn't have been as cool as Dunder Mifflin! lol

matesen said...

Hey Amy! Congrats on the new job! Where in Salt Lake are you guys living? I miss Salt Lake- it is such a fun place to live! By the way, I love that your softball team is named dunder mifflin. The Office is my favorite show!

Hali said...

Ha ha...yay for summer softball. Glad you're having fun. Our Orem team is just about over, but Nephi leagues start this week. Yeehaw!

And...by the way, I too wonder why you ever quit softball. You're so good.