On Wednesday Jared and I went to see our new "apartment." After seeing it I will be referring to it instead as our "compartment." When we walked in I started laughing because I couldn't believe it was really that small. (In my illustration you can see a bird's eye view of us standing in our living room with me having a bad hair day and laughing--yeah I have wicked paint skills.) But, despite the size, we are totally excited. We might even purchase some new furniture and decor to liven up our asphalt tile floors and cinder block walls. Moving in 4 days. Whoo hoo! It may be miniature but it's all ours! Saturday, August 9, 2008
Home Sweet Home
On Wednesday Jared and I went to see our new "apartment." After seeing it I will be referring to it instead as our "compartment." When we walked in I started laughing because I couldn't believe it was really that small. (In my illustration you can see a bird's eye view of us standing in our living room with me having a bad hair day and laughing--yeah I have wicked paint skills.) But, despite the size, we are totally excited. We might even purchase some new furniture and decor to liven up our asphalt tile floors and cinder block walls. Moving in 4 days. Whoo hoo! It may be miniature but it's all ours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We laughed like crazy. We especially like the sword coming down the corner of the picture. Awesome.
The hair is great too... and the lack of... :)
what is the crucifix in the corner all about
It's not a sword or a crucifix. It's the front door. DUH!
lol- well we get to move in with my parents. I love them dearly but I will miss my house tremendously. Steve has to start work in Provo so we have a month to move after we get back from pennsylvania. Fun huh. I would almost rather live in a "compartment" :)
Post a Comment