Monday, August 4, 2008
One Year!
Yesterday was our one year anniversary. Jared was at a fire in Grantsville and I didn't know if he would be able to come home in time. So I was on the phone with my mom at 11:00 PM Saturday night, complaining about how Jared might not make it home and he hadn't called me yet. Right after I hung up with her, Jared walks through the door with a dozen roses, a bottle of sparkling cider, and a serious fire odor. I was so happy! So we spent yesterday eating our not-too-appetizing wedding cake, hanging out, cooking dinner, and playing with the rats. Yeah not the most extravagant anniversary but it was Sunday so we couldn't do much. It was just so nice that he went to all the trouble to make it home in time and we were able to spend time together. Even after a whole year, I still can't believe how blessed I am. There isn't anyone in the world that could be more perfect for me. He is everything I could have asked for and way way more! Okay...getting mushy...I'll stop. I just can't believe how fast this year has gone. Everyone says that the first year is the hardest. All I can say is that if that's as hard as it gets, I can't wait for all the years to come because marriage rocks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm so glad he got home in time to celebrate you anniversary. You two were meant for each other. We love you both so much!
Congratulations on your one year! I can't Believe it's been a year. Boy does time fly!
Yeah, Amy and Jared! Marriage does ROCK!! Will and I spent our first anniversary in Newton, Kansas watching the O.J. Simpson freeway chase from a helicopter on TV!!! Thankfully, the anniversaries got much better from there!! ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY each other! Love ya!!
Julie
Happy Anniversary! August Anniversaries ROCK! You guys are such a cute couple.
Sorry I missed you the other day. I gave Marina the application and told her that if your sister is anything like you she should not hire her:) JK. I put in a good word. I would have your sister call and keep bugging her 786-5475. Sorry also that I didn't text you back. My phone died right as I was receiving your second text and since we were in SLC for the weekend I didn't have my charger. ugh.
Marriage is a lot of fun. We have been married three years already- it does go by extremely fast and dont worry I didn't see Steve on our anniversary at all. He had to work and just because it was our anniversary it was so busy he didn't get home till like 1:00AM- but your right it's not hard if your both focused on the same goals- its quite wonderful. Congratulations. A year is great!!
Post a Comment