Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Please Stop Stalking if You are Crazy
I am out of the loop on the news but everyone is talking about "blog stalking." I don't know why anyone would want to stalk me, but I guess it's possible right? So I have three requests. First, if you are creepy stalker then please stop stalking me. (If you are a nice stalker who I may not even know but you just like to read my blog and don't want to look in my windows or kidnap me, then please feel free to read on!) Second, could someone explain to me why everyone is going private all of a sudden? And third, I am stealing a great idea from one of the blogs I read. (Thanks KK & Company...hope you don't mind.) I do not want to go private. I think it's fun to connect with people I know through blogs. So, in order to avoid that, I am just going to take out the personal information I have put on my blog so far. Anyone who is linked to my blog can help me by please taking my last name off of your contacts list. Just put my first name or the name of my blog. That way I won't get stalked by weirdos and that would be great. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey! I'm glad that you liked my idea... I thought people would think I'm crazy for asking them to change our names, but oh well. Glad someone liked it!
The reason why lots of people have decided to go private is because a few weeks ago, KSL in Utah did a big story on Blogs and blog-stalkers. They shared lots of scary stories, like people getting their identities stolen and pictures of children being used in the wrong way. I'm guessing you can go online and find the article or watch the broadcast. A few tips: Don't put pictures of the outside of where you live or anything that might have your address on it. Don't put pictures of valuable items that you have in your house (like if a tv is in the background of a picture, just be careful...) Anyways.... hope some of this info. helps! I want to do everything I can to keep from going private too! Good luck!
I agree! I don't want to go private either. Just makes it more difficult to connect with people. Love the idea! Thanks!
Post a Comment