Friday, November 14, 2008

Sniffling, Sneezing, Coughing, Aching, Teaching


The Bad News: After our big sleeping-outside-in-the-freezing-cold adventure, I got seriously sick.
The Other Bad News: Making a sub-plan is torturous and it's better to just suffer and be miserable than to take a sick day.
The Good News: I made it through Friday.

I'm going to bed.


2 comments:

Kristin said...

We just watched "The Jazz Singer." Where do we sign up for that dang Neil Diamond concert??

Shayla and James said...

Hey Amy,
It's Shayla. James and I are doing well. I am glad you found me through Kris's blog. I was thinking about you the other day. Your blog is fun and once ours is more updated I will let you know. I hope you get feeling better. I hope you are doing well. How is everything? Let's see, for us we are still in Logan. James is doing his MBA and will be done the second week in june and I will graduate in the spring. So the semester is definately busy. James will be at the game on sat. with his dad and brother, and brother in law. Maybe he will see you there. Drop me a line when you get a chance:)-Shayla