Saturday, February 14, 2009
On a more positive note...
I think I felt a baby moving in my stomach yesterday. That was a pretty weird but amazing feeling. And I get an ultrasound on Tuesday. I'm already 16 weeks and I can't believe how fast it's flying by! I'm so grateful that we are being blessed with this baby. Thinking about him/her gets me through the hard weeks of teaching. Only 24 more weeks to go! P.S. We have decided not to find out the sex. Everyone seems shocked about our decision. Is that really so crazy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Maybe not crazy just demonstrating extreme self control. You didn't get that from me! lol It's your baby, I say you can do whatever you want to do. I just want to know if I'm shopping 'pink' or 'blue'! So excited... can't wait! Happy Valentines Day!
I agree. No, not crazy at all. It is your decision. I can't believe you are already 16 weeks! It's an amazing feeling to feel them move isn't it? It makes it more real. Happy Valentine's Day!
I think it's crazy and you better let at least someone find out so people can start shopping for you! Also... you better prepare for an epidural. After feeling a little bit of labor pains..I don't know why anyone would want to pop a little nugget out naturally! Just a thought!
I didn't find out with all three of mine and it made that experience so much more exciting. Yes we now have the technology to find out, but sometimes that great experience is worth waiting for.
Hey Amy! Just bumped into your blog and thought I'd say hi! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I had a friend who just had a little boy and she didn't find out what he was going to be either and she said it was awesome to do it that way because it gave her motivation during labor when it got really hard! Ha! Ha! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment