My first experience with heart burn...what a blessing. Now I understand why there are so many Tums commercials. My husband got out of bed to go purchase some while I sit at home and feel sorry for my esophagus. That's love.
Try this out. I have acid reflux and it helps me. 1 spoon full of honey 1 mug of hot water dash of cinnamon squirt of lemon microwave for 1 min. stir let cool a bit then drink while warm/hot. I do it twice a day. It has other health benifits also.
I got heartburn with Ruger so bad- Tums wouldn't even work. I had to get perscribed the strongest heartburn medicine- previcid is wonderful and it's safe for baby, so if tums doesn't help or stops helping ask your dr for that. It saved my life, and I already had my dr give it to me this time! :)
hey girl! i am so glad we are now blog friends too! haha I would die in class if it weren't for you and melissa.... well have fun next week and don't have too much fun without me!
6 comments:
Heartburn really is the worst. I just learned to carry a huge pack of tums everywhere I went.
Try this out. I have acid reflux and it helps me.
1 spoon full of honey
1 mug of hot water
dash of cinnamon
squirt of lemon
microwave for 1 min.
stir
let cool a bit then drink while warm/hot.
I do it twice a day. It has other health benifits also.
I'm sorry honey. I feel your pain, literally I do! My babies gave me heartburn too, sometimes when I was pregnant. lol It's all worth it.
I got heartburn with Ruger so bad- Tums wouldn't even work. I had to get perscribed the strongest heartburn medicine- previcid is wonderful and it's safe for baby, so if tums doesn't help or stops helping ask your dr for that. It saved my life, and I already had my dr give it to me this time! :)
hey girl! i am so glad we are now blog friends too! haha I would die in class if it weren't for you and melissa.... well have fun next week and don't have too much fun without me!
You are having a baby! That is great. You will love it. Mother hood is like nothing else.
Post a Comment