
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Baby Madeo
No we didn't find out if it's a boy or girl. Everyone seems to be very concerned about this...except for us. But, good news: It has 2 arms, 2 legs, a heart, kidneys, a brain, a spine and bones, an umbilical cord, 10 toes, 10 fingers, and it was moving around like crazy. So no we do not know if it has ovaries or a penis. But I'm pretty excited to know about the other stuff it has! Only 19 1/2 more weeks till we get to meet him/her!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ohhh, he/she is so cute! We can't wait to meet him/her either. See how much easier this would be if we only knew the gender?! lol Just teasin' ya, you do exactly what YOU want to no matter what anyone else says.
OH MY WORD...Amy, you're going to be a mom!! I got chills just looking at the future little guy/girl! Hopefully it won't be a guy/girl but a guy OR a girl. ha ha. CALL ME! You need to let me know how this pregnancy is going as well as your last months of being a teacher. Love ya!
argh. It's me Raquel not Casey. That would kind of be creepy if Casey left that message. lol
K- I don't think my comment posted. But I think it's great you guys are waiting to find out. I wish I would have bought everything to work for both sexes- if I ever have a girl I have to buy everything over again! But for now we are having another boy so go figure. :) I am excited for you. Let me know when you have a baby shower I will be back from minnesota to have my baby the week of the stampede so let me know what you need- i love to buy baby stuff!!
Good for you for being strong enough to go through the ultrasound without finding out! It will be such a fun surprise for you! You looked so good at Whit's wedding, can't believe you only have 19 weeks left!
Post a Comment