Saturday, November 7, 2009
Growing Up
It looks like everyone is growing up in our family. Kellyn has grown so much I can't believe she is the same baby I gave birth to 12 weeks ago. We also are growing up and attempting to buy our first home. Three days ago I said "please can we move?" and since then we found a great condo and are working on the loan. We possibly could close by the end of the month. That was fast huh? We are really excited and stressed. Buying a house is a BIG deal and a LOT of money and a lot of WORK. Growing up is hard. But I really think we will be happy there. So if anyone needs an apartment in Provo, we are selling our contract. We have a nice apartment that is very affordable and within walking distance of BYU. If we were still students I would love to stay here. But we aren't students and I'm staying home now so I need a place to feel more like home. And now I'm getting it! Jared is so good to me. So everyone keep your fingers crossed and send potential Provo renters our way. I'll post pictures of the new place if/when everything works out. And since there are no pictures yet, here are some Kellyn Halloween pictures. She's not really ready for trick-or-treating. But my mom had to buy her a costume, of course. Isn't this the cutest pumpkin ever? 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How exciting! I hope everything goes well with buying a house. It will be nice for you. Kellyn is adorable in her cute outfit!
Glad to know that Gage's Grandma wasn't the only one who felt compelled to buy a costume! Gage was a cheetah compliments of Grandma Hathaway :) Glad to see all is going well and that you are soon to be home owners! I'm super jealous, but so excited for you!
Super cute! Good luck on the home stuff-- it was the most stressful thing I have ever done, and I had a lot of breakdowns, so be prepared!! We're all grownup which is weird, but hey, its gotta happen sometime, right? I'm gonna go put on my Strawberry Shortcake pjs and drink some hot chocolate and watch Aladin. Hows that for grown up?! HAH! take that, time....
Wow! You really are growing up! I'm way happy for you guys. Let me know how it all works out. Kellyn is so adorable! I think she looks so much like your dad in the top picture. Call me sometime! I miss you!
Post a Comment