Sunday, November 29, 2009
Plural Potties
We are moving into our first home TOMORROW. If everything goes according to plan that is. I feel like we are really moving up in the world. I mean we are going to have TWO bathrooms! I don't even know what to do with two whole bathrooms! Other luxuries include but are not limited to the following: control of our own temperature--no more layering on the winter clothes in my own house, hot water at any time of day, hot water lasting long enough for me to shave my legs (it's been a while...gross), no obnoxious landlords upstairs screaming at each other or doing various other noisy "activities" that we can hear but would rather not hear, no more living beneath ground level, and best of all--no more moving for a REALLY LONG TIME. Moving is a lot of work. We really appreciate all of our family for helping us move. We couldn't have done it without them! Since we won't have internet for a while I am going on a blogging break. So the next time you hear from me, I will be blogging and then deciding which potty I want to use cause starting tomorrow I will have a choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats on getting a home!! The two bathroom thing rocks.
I'm so excited for you! You'll have to let us know how it is. I do feel for you, moving is horrible and moving with a baby is 100 times worse.
That is so exciting. It's nice to have a home you can call your own especially with kids. It just feels more comfortable and even more clean for some reason. Congrats!
Time for an update Miss Amy! I want to see more pics of the beautiful little one :-).
SO fun to see you. You'd best be calling, so we can shop away!
Post a Comment