Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Humanitarian Moisture

Santa brought me this for Christmas. My post-baby, breastfeeding self was suffering some seriously dehydrated skin. Especially on my face. After Christmas I started washing my face at night with baby shampoo (since we have plenty on hand) and applying some of this lotion liberally. My skin has never looked this clear! (Except not at the moment because I totally went crazy on Easter candy and broke out. Whoops.) I ordered three more bottles which just arrived at my door. Things I love about it: it's all natural, I can use it on my baby, it makes me feel tropical, and it goes to help impoverished women in Kenya. Check it out.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm so glad you have liked it. When I saw it was all natural I thought you would love it. :) Great idea to wash your face with baby shampoo. You'll have skin as soft as a baby's butt forever! lol

Stefanie D. said...

I never would have thought to wash my face with baby shampoo! I'm actually in the process of getting stocked up! I may have to try it...and the lotion, because I'm suffering from some dry skin around my nose. UGH!

Sorry..you are prob totally tired of hearing from me...

Amy said...

No I'm not! I love getting comments. :)

Januari and Jaden said...

What?!?! You can wash your face with baby shampoo? Does it just help with dryness or are there any other perks?? So, wash with baby shampoo and then lotion with basa body? Maybe I'll give it a try.

Amy said...

One day I just needed to take my make up off and I used baby shampoo. And I have been using it ever since. When I combined it with the lotion my skin got really clear. But, I was eating pretty healthy so maybe that was it. I dunno! Maybe it will work for you!

Rhiannon said...

I have to try that lotion!!! How did you find that?!