Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yeah, we're part-time models
















My mom recently won a contest and got a free photoshoot with a fantastical photographer. He couldn't get over how cute my little sister Jenny is. It must be the pregnancy glow--in addition to her natural cuteness of course. And don't I have a beautiful mom? Thanks Justin!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Actually I would say you are full-time models, but... that's just me.

SoRenSeNs said...

Those are so cute, and you look AMAZING!! Your post-baby belly is now all nice and flat. You make me jealous.

KK and Company said...

Holy crap you look AMAZING!!! WOW!

matesen said...

That is so awesome you guys were chosen for this project! He is an amazing photographer and I love all of your pics! You look beautiful!

Shayla and James said...

I would say models for sure-how fun! I think your pictures turned out wonderfully!

Vance Family of 5 said...

You look SO Good! Those pictures turned out way cute!