Awww...our first camping trip as a family. Look how happy we were...until 2 AM when Kellyn woke up screaming. Luckily we were close to my parents house. After unsuccessful attempts to sooth her, we packed up and went to Grandma and Grandpa's house at 3 AM.
I am officially not a fan of camping. 
Kellyn and I read this book over and over while daddy packed up the tent.
I was reading loudly hoping to scare off any wild animals
that might have wanted to eat daddy in the dark.
Jared really wasn't mad--he was just posing for the picture.
He was still my ever patient, calm, level headed husband.
I really was this tired.
Kellyn and I read this book over and over while daddy packed up the tent.
I was reading loudly hoping to scare off any wild animals
that might have wanted to eat daddy in the dark.
He was still my ever patient, calm, level headed husband.
I really was this tired.

6 comments:
Our first camping trip wasn't so bad. Since Grant is so young I was able to nurse him back to sleep. But he did wake up screaming in the middle of the night a few times. It definitely made for a long night. So glad you guys were close to grandma and grandpa's.
Love the pictures! Glad you figured out how to post them.
Sounds like a success! ;)
been there, done that. The camping answer is...hotel at night, camp during the day. You're awesome for trying! She's so cute!!
LOVE it. She's growing up so fast!
Those pictures from the middle of the night are hilarious!
Post a Comment