Friday, April 25, 2008
Thanks Hali!
Jared has been going to a class for firefighting every night all week from 5-10. (He's going to be a firefigher this summer.) I've seen him for like one hour every day. It has really sucked! So tonight I decided I would figure out how to make my blog look awesome like everyone else's while I was alone on a Friday night. As you can see it doesn't really look awesome because I'm decorating/scrapbooking impaired and apparently that affects ones' ability to create a "cute" background for a blog. But the good thing is that I at least know how! (And I only sat at this computer for four hours straight! I really did...pathetic I know...) It's a lot harder than I thought. People are always talking about how they changed their blog design and I've thought to myself "big deal...click some buttons and it's done." I was quite wrong. It's actually a complicated computer programming process. (Okay not quite but it was a little tricky at first.) So now that I've figured it out, my next obstacle is to make the things I put on the blog look attractive. Hmmm...that could take me a while. I also figured out how to make a playlist and put it on here. So now I feel like more of an authentic blogger. I do need to add a disclaimer though and give credit where it's due...I had to bug Hali and ask her how the HECK to do any of this stuff. She totally helped me. Hali is the scrapbooking/blogging master and my goal in life is to attain her level of creative genius. Probably won't happen, but it's something to shoot for. You're awesome Hal! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love the new look and the added music! Sounds like you may have inherited your mother's computer addiction. Oops! ;) I'm sorry you've been lonely all week. We'll try to have a fun day tomorrow to cheer you up.
Love you
Amy!
I am happy that you found my blog! I was so shocked when Jared was my student for the day and I found out he was married to you! He is such a great guy! You will love living in Salt Lake- we live in Layton now, but we miss Salt Lake. It is such a fun city.
By the way, my friend teaches at an elementary school. It is a charter school, so if you want to talk to her about a job let me know and I will give you her number.
Hey.. Looks good. I'm just learning all this stuff as well, but fun to have a way to stay caught up!
Hali helped me too...we suck.
Post a Comment