
Ever since we found out that there was a chance Jared would have to work Sundays this summer, we have been praying that it would work out so that either he wouldn't have to work Sundays or else he would still be able to go to church. Once again, we have been so blessed and had our prayers answered. They rolled dice at work to see who would have to do the weekends and Jared didn't win. He was going to have to work Sundays and there didn't appear to be any way out of it unless he quit his job. It didn't seem fair for him to quit because they'd given him so much training already and his friend had helped him to get the job in the first place. We kept praying that something would work out. Somehow, he ended up having credit time built up which means he will be able to use it to go to work late on Sundays. So we found a 9:00 sacrament meeting and he will be able to go every week. I'm so happy! I am really grateful for how mindful the Lord is of us and for this blessing in our lives.

4 comments:
Yay for Christmas miracles in June!
Love you guys.
I'm so glad it's all working out. I know how stressed you were about it. I'm happy for you! When are you moving to SLC? WHen does school start for you?
yay Amy!!! I'm so glad that you stopped in to see me today. You look so good (I mean that in a total NON-GAY way). I miss all our talks although I'm pretty sure you are dilema free these days since you are an old married woman now! Maybe Clayton will get a job in good ol' slc and we can hang out... anyway keep in tough. Love ya heidi
claytonandheidi.blogspot.com (incase you lost the post-it:)
i meant keep in touch! woops spelling is hard
Post a Comment