
Yesterday I got to go up to Logan with my mom and little sister. Jenny is headed up to USU this fall (after some persuasive nudging on my part...go Aggies!). We got her an apartment, talked to an advisor, and ate delicious food at the OG. I'm so excited for her. I know she's going to love Logan. Going up made me miss it. Maybe we will end up there again someday. As you can tell from the picture, we really had a great time.

5 comments:
This picture cracks me up. You're too funny. I'm excited for Jenny. I do like Logan too. Main street makes me want to kill people but I like the overall feel of it. Maybe we could both move there and live next door and marry twins and have our kids play together? Are you in?
Yeah I'm definitely in.
wait...aren't you two already married? Just checking...
Yep, those are my girls. Always a happy pair! ;) I love spending time with you both. (hugs)
OH....and I forgot to tell you your hair looks cute :)
Post a Comment