Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm an Idiot

I swear I am an 80 year old woman. It took me FOREVER to figure out how to put a slideshow on my blog. Even my mom said it was easy (no offense mom). Obviously I'm not the brightest crayon but I did figure it out and there is now a fully functioning slide show of wedding pictures at the bottom of this blog. Please feel free to view it and then tell me how dumb I am cause it shouldn't have been hard enough to keep me up until 12:08 in the A.M. Or you can just be nice and say, "Good job Amy! We are glad you're teaching young children!"

1 comment:

Clayton and Heidi said...

Don't worry I couldn't figure it out when I tried a few months ago. Maybe I will give it another go.

That totally sucks that Jared is gone for two weeks. Clayton and I have never spent a night apart since we have been married and I don't know what I will do when we have too.

PS. YOU WERE IN BEAR LAKE AND DIDN'T STOP BY????!!! RUDE!:)