
I have a desire to share my new vegetarian views. I know some people (you know who you are) might refer to me as an "environmentalist wacko." But I don't care. The more I think about it and the more I learn, the more I realize this is important! So, to spare those who don't feel like hearing about it, I'm starting a new blog. This will be entirely dedicated to my new diet. It will include reasons to become vegetarian, how to do it, and easy recipes that are delicious and humane. I would love any additional recipes, ideas, and your feeback. If, however, you want to continue wallowing in your ignorant, animal ingesting, hormonally altered existence, then do not click HERE.

1 comment:
Oh goody, a NEW blog to stalk! I respect your choice and am very proud of you.. I just don't know if I'm committed enough to give up my ignorant, animal ingesting ways completely. You know the 'old dog new tricks' scenario.
Post a Comment