Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight Update

I questioned my judgement after hearing from all the people who loved the movie. So I saw it again tonight to give it another chance. I liked it a little better. But I guess I just needed something different--characters, acting, music, something. I will agree, however, that they did a few of the scenes really well. Sorry Lynley and Raquel. Maybe if I keep watching it over and over I will love it eventually.

P.S. For anyone who thought I was serious about liking the girl singing the vampwolf song, I was not serious. My mom questioned my taste in music so I thought I should clarify. Perhaps my comment was not saturated with enough sarcasm to make it clear.

4 comments:

Hali said...

Amy, sacastic? NOOOOOO!

Ha ha... kidding. Much luv friend.

McKell said...

Hey Amy! It was so fun to hang out the other night with you guys. What a fun ugly sweater party!! I'm still daring you to wear yours to school! Hey, my blog is private so email me your email address and I'll invite ya. Mines mckell86@hotmail.com
Thanks dude!

David said...

P.S. Why no more updates?

Jill Park said...

Amy,
I have to say the movie was OK but not the greatest. I finaly went and seen it over Christmas Holiday and I felt like if I hadn't have read the book, alot of important info would have been missing. But like I say, it was ok. Hey I am with you to on the not going private.