My dreams of Twilight bliss on the big screen have been crushed. Unfortunately, the midnight viewing I dragged Jared to last night only made it necessary for me to reread the books in order to wipe the awkward, twitchy performance from my mind.

On a more positive note: I discovered a rockin band called "The Bella Cullen Project." They really bring the story to life. This cover of their song "vampwolf" is my favorite. Better check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJnfFUZr7J8

3 comments:
Ahhh don't tell me it's bad. Me and the girls have been waiting to go see it when everything calms down. But it's probably like normal right the books are always better than the movie. Maybee i'll just wait till it comes out on DVD then. LOL
Oh I'm so sad you didn't like it. It definitely wasn't as great as the book but I do believe I will be going to see it a second time.
my husband is already downloading it for me. I loved it. how could you not? they followed everything nearly perfectly. true, the book is better, but thats always the case. plus, i've reread the book twice since i saw the movie opening night. not bad, eh? lol.
Post a Comment