I know you wanted to look at some books before the party. So here's the website. www.myubam.com/j3712 (Please don't order until I have my eShow up and running! That would help me out very much.) I thought I'd share it on my blog in case anyone else wanted to look at some books too. My next post will not be about books. In fact, it will be about our very first camping trip. Our very first camping trip that went terribly wrong. Stay tuned!
Love,
Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hey amy i would like to come to your party! I may bring a friend too.... i will let you know for sure!
Yay! I'm excited to see you! If you email me your address, I will send you an "official" invitation and my address. amy_madeo@hotmail.com
Dear Mrs. M,
Thanks for the website. It was fun to search for books. I want to read more about your camping trip.
Love,
Kris
Post a Comment