I will be hosting my first Usborne Book Show on
Tuesday, September 21st at 7:30 PM
If you would be interested in coming to my house in Lehi for a show (and free treats--don't forget that!) then please leave me your address or email it to me and I will send you an invitation. amy_madeo@hotmail.com
If you would like to buy some books, but you won't be able to make it to the show, you can still get books from me. Just let me know, and I can bring you a catalog or you can order online.
Thanks!
And here's a picture of Kellyn wearing her favorite boots and no pants. Doesn't she look like she belongs on a runway? After she had me put on her boots, I found her watching TV sitting on the enormous pile of clean laundry in our living room. I have a laundry folding problem. I'm glad Kellyn is taking advantage of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment