Wednesday, March 5, 2008

People I Love






Today as I was trying to send my photographer the list of pictures I picked out (finally), I started thinking about how many people love and support me, even when I'm not such a great friend/ daughter/ sister/ roommate/ wife /relative. I don't know why I'm so blessed but I am SO grateful! I love them all and hope I can treat them as well as they treat me. These are just some pictures from our wedding that reminded me of how many people are so good to me. There's the whole group of family and friends at the temple. What would I do without them? There's people who drove forever long to get to our wedding dinner and I didn't even get to talk to them for five minutes! There's friends and roommates who saw me through all my rough, fun, emotional, ugly, PMS, decision-making, and bad-date times. There are a lot of people I know are missing from these pictures too. But I really am so blessed to have them all in my life! And most of all, my best friend and roommate Jared. He's the best husband I've ever had. (Even though he leaves his toothbrush on the counter...shhh don't tell him I told you.) I love him more than anything! Yay for great people in my life!

1 comment:

Hali said...

AND we all love you too. Thanks for being such a good friend!