Monday, July 7, 2008

I Have a Stalker

The last day of school I gave my email address to my students so they could keep in touch. A few of them have emailed me. One of them is a little over the top. He has emailed me telling me he cried his head off for days when school ended, said he had written a new series that was coming out in bookstores called "Lightning Kid" (yeah right- he can't even write a sentence correctly), invited me to his dance recitals (ballet to be exact), and now this: The email subject was "I Miss You" and it included this message and picture. Creepy.

I MISS SO MUCH

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Oooh my, you'd better hope he doesn't find your blog! :0

raquelb said...

Seriously...creepy to the max! I just don't even know what to say... except thank you for having this experience so I know not to give out my email address to my students. (I would probably get hate mail instead of scary harry potter love emails though.) Are you still coming to Bear Lake?

Clayton and Heidi said...

Ok that is creepy! Wierdo

Hali said...

Love the new layout! Super cute!

Julie said...

It's me, your most awesome Sunday School teacher ever! NOT! I am so glad the portal opened to your link and your moms too. I love it!! You look so great! I won't stalk you like your student - but I will stalk your blog! We're good. 1 out of 3 of your piano students is doing AWESOME! Katie Jane is moving faster than I can keep up with. My mom is teaching them now. I miss you! check in when you can. We'll be here!

Julie

p.s. I want to get onto Raquel's blog - tell her to let me on!!!