
I used to love Sundays. With Jared working, they have turned into the L-O-N-G-E-S-T days of my life. I don't know why. I am usually okay every other day but Sundays are really hard. Especially when he doesn't get home until 8:00. I think it's because this was usually the one day we didn't have to go and do anything and we could just stay home and be together. Now I just stay home, don't have anywhere to go, and I miss Jared. I really shouldn't complain because I am so blessed and I know that some husbands are gone for way longer than mine. Plus he did get enough time off in the mornings to go to Sacrament meeting. But I miss him. And he will probably be leaving on a 14 day tour to fight fires in California sometime soon. Then I will really miss him. I'm glad he's having this opportunity to be a fire fighter. But I'm glad it's just for the summer.

2 comments:
I'm so sorry your lonely. I wish you lived closer for our sacrament meeting today would have certainly given you something to smile about. Read all about it on my blog.
Summer will be over before you know it and you'll have your hubby back full time on Sundays... well at least until he's made a bishop! ;)
Isn't it the pits being alone? I seriously had a come apart last night because Casey and I talked about how his job might have him be gone a lot. I just had this overwhelming depressing feeling of being locked in a house with 10 kids alone for the rest of my life. Why are we so pathetic? Why do we just love our husbands so much? lol! Hang in there girlie! When you get lonely, call me. I know it's not Jared but at least it's someone! Love you!
Post a Comment