Thursday, July 24, 2008

Solo Sleeping Finale

It has been a crazy, long, fast, fun, sad two weeks. I have had so much fun with my family but have been missing Jared a lot. Jenny and I had fun chilling by our pool and watching lots of movies while my parents were gone. When my parents got back, I went with Jenny and my Mom to St. George to shop and see Les Miserables at Tuahcan. It was awesome. I helped my dad do some yard work and we went to see the new Batman Movie. Andrew even joined in some fun family bonding which mostly involved eating lots of food. I have pictures but I'll post them when I get home. I don't have my cord with me. And here is the great news...Jared will be home sooner than planned. Tomorrow around 4:00 PM I will be a happy woman! I'm so excited to see him. Leaving will be a little bittersweet, however. It has been nice to be home and see my family. We don't see them that much since we're so far away. I will miss them after our last two weeks of bonding. Hopefully when we move closer (in a few weeks--yay!) then we will see them more. Well, now I'm off to endure my last night of sleeping alone. Hopefully this will be the last one for a long time.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

We have so LOVED having you home. I hope we get to see you both more when you move to Salt Lake. Thanks for doing my dishes, helping with the yard work and going on the little trip with Jenny and I. It was so much fun! Love you.

raquelb said...

You have a pool? What the? That's pretty cool. I'm glad you get to be reunited with your hubby. I get to sleep alone for 5 weeks. So excited about that...not. Oh well, I guess we'll really see how much we love and appreciate each other. (Or else he'll just get used to living at home again and not want to come back to me!) Hope all is well!
PS-
His sister's name is Christi and her number is 435-760-6028 She's in Randolph for the summer but is moving back in the Fall. She does go to the salon every couple of weeks though during the summer for her clients. Hope this helps! Let me know if she has any other questions. Peace out

Hali said...

Yay for you. I'm bummed I missed you while you were here. Come back and we'll play soon!