Sunday, August 9, 2009
Am I still Pregnant?
Yes I am! I've come to terms with the fact that I may be giving birth to an 18 pound baby. I have been feeling more optimistic, however. These extra days of pregnancy just mean more sleep, a few less diapers to buy, and more time just me and Jared. Last night as I laid on our mattress on the living room floor, I looked around at our tiny, messy, cinder-block-walled, one bedroom apartment and I realized that we will never have this time back. Things are about to change forever. So I'm going to enjoy these last few days of our simple life while I look forward to the next stage. (But seriously Baby M...any day would be great.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're exactly right and it's awfully optimistic of you. You're so amazing that you can think logically and stand back and see the bigger picture...and enjoy the time you have now. Don't worry about how big baby M is, I was sure Waylon was going to be 20 lbs, and he was only 8lbs 7oz and I was just fine.
hahaha! Good attitude! Don't worry ... with my last pregnancy I had diabetes and the doctors assured me the baby would be at least 11 lbs. They even induced me at 38 weeks so that there would be the slim chance I could muster out an 11 lb baby (uh, no way, drugs, heavy sedation, and a cesarean would need be introduced!). Guess what? He was my SMALLEST at a mere 7 lbs 5 ounces! Pray for a small head, it doesn't matter what the baby weighs, just the size of their noggin. Love ya, hang in there!
Cousin Cortney
Post a Comment