

I had Jared take a couple of belly pictures for posterity. I can't believe how huge I look since my shower a couple of weeks ago. This kid is getting big fast! The baby better get a move on before it's too big to come out and then it will have to stay in there forever. A couple of things I would like to mention about the pictures. Please notice that I am wearing the same shorts in both pictures. I basically wear these everyday because they are the only ones left that fit. Also, notice our matress leaned up against the living room wall. It is hot and the only air conditioner we have is in the living room. For some reason pregnancy adds 100 degrees to your body temperature so we have been having sleepovers in the living room to make my nights bearable. Come on little baby--I'm ready!
4 comments:
um...does that mean you haven't showered for a couple of weeks?
I know how you feel! I feel so huge, I don't even want to post pictures, and I only have one pair of shorts too!! :) You look good though, you're all belly!
If you look hot in the shorts there is no shame in wearing them everyday. I just hope you wash them every once in awhile. Can't wait to see pics of the little bambino!!
You make such a cute pregnant lady!
Post a Comment