The moment we've all been waiting for! Black Rat finally got her stitches out. We are officially done with exotic vet visits...for now. Oh you thought I had the baby? Nope...still waiting...
AMY!! You scared me. I've been checking everyday, even though I never comment... um... sorry about that. Good luck with your 18 pound baby. :) You'll do great, and sometime I want to talk about natural birth! (Maybe later, after you have the baby.)
I was tricked as well-you are so clever! I am sorry your baby is taking so long to make his/her debut! Good luck and I am excited to see pics of him/her!
I feel for you! But you are so right about enjoying your time together. Babies are wonderful but especially the first few weeks, you really have no time for each other. I am ANXIOUSLY waiting for the good news :)
4 comments:
AMY!! You scared me. I've been checking everyday, even though I never comment... um... sorry about that. Good luck with your 18 pound baby. :) You'll do great, and sometime I want to talk about natural birth! (Maybe later, after you have the baby.)
I was tricked as well-you are so clever! I am sorry your baby is taking so long to make his/her debut! Good luck and I am excited to see pics of him/her!
Ha ha ha ha... Oh Amy :-)
I feel for you! But you are so right about enjoying your time together. Babies are wonderful but especially the first few weeks, you really have no time for each other. I am ANXIOUSLY waiting for the good news :)
Post a Comment