Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Still Pregnant to the Max

Today is my official "due date." In reality that doesn't make it very much different than yesterday or tomorrow. But I am starting to wonder...besides that lady on TLC, has anyone ever been pregnant forever? I mean, isn't delivery inevitable? It is going to come out sometime?? Right?!?

4 comments:

Lynley and Levi said...

It outta come out, so good freakin' luck.

Januari and Jaden said...

He or she will be here soon enough!!

Debbie said...

We are so excited for baby M to get here!!! Hurry baby ;)

Cortney said...

I went 42 weeks with Drew. I remember hitting my due date, and then passing my due date, and suddenly having this feeling of resignation that the baby would NEVER be coming out. I literally thought it would NEVER come out, but 11 years later (and one LARGE NOGGIN!)he apparently came out, and so did two more! Enjoy the "in the womb" time, soon it will be 2 am feedings and you will long for the baby to be inside instead of outside! hhaa! Love ya!Cousin Cort