The baby must not realize how excited Grandma Debbie is for him/her to come out. The midwife said today there's been basically no progress. The baby must be pretty comfortable in there cause it's sure not in a hurry. I'm glad at least one of us is comfortable. If you need me, I'll be laying in front of the air conditioner awaiting labor.
P.S. Despite my pessimistic comments and constant complaints, I am really grateful for this baby and I'm grateful to be pregnant--even when it isn't fun. We have been so blessed and I shouldn't complain. I am also grateful for the air conditioner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm ready for Baby M. to come too! Every time you post, I hope it is going to say that you had him/her and there will be pictures. Hopefully that will happen sooner rather than later. Good luck!
Me too, me too! I'm so excited for you guys and hope the little one makes a quick entrance into the world. Any day now ;-).
PS... Thanks for the sweet "Thank You" card. You're so on top of it!
Enjoy that air conditioner :-)
Read my blog about pregnancy. It will make you feel better littel cousin, or at least laugh at all of this. Maranda and I joke that our children have to be "dynamited" out. It's true, all 6 boys, dynamite. Even the docs are amazed that with each new pregnancy the babies still won't just come out on their own! Hang in there. Love ya, Cousin Cort
Come on baby M! Come on!
Post a Comment