OK, this has gone on long enough! I want to meet my grandchild before I DIE! lol Just teasing honey, hang in there... I promise the baby WILL come out before it's first birthday! hugs
Hey congrats on the arrival of your sweet baby girl! We are so excited for you and a little jealous to be honest. I need your email so I can send you a little something. My email is shayla.riley@gmail.com What a great day!
So, I keep waiting to hear something, and thought I'd check your blog again and according to the last comment, CONGRATULATIONS! A GIRL huh? Yay! Send me a pic, even if it's just a text, I wanna see! Congrats again!
5 comments:
OK, this has gone on long enough! I want to meet my grandchild before I DIE! lol Just teasing honey, hang in there... I promise the baby WILL come out before it's first birthday! hugs
You can't still be waiting.....can you?? You must have had him or her by now, but I haven't heard anything. Send me a picture!
Hey congrats on the arrival of your sweet baby girl! We are so excited for you and a little jealous to be honest. I need your email so I can send you a little something.
My email is shayla.riley@gmail.com
What a great day!
So, I keep waiting to hear something, and thought I'd check your blog again and according to the last comment, CONGRATULATIONS! A GIRL huh? Yay! Send me a pic, even if it's just a text, I wanna see! Congrats again!
Post a Comment