Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Do you know where that's been?


Yesterday while driving up 800 South, I saw a man riding a bike ahead of us. As we got closer, I saw that he was wearing a short shirt and low pants and that where his back/bum was peeking out, there was something red. At first I thought, is this a tattoo? a bumper sticker? a strange new kind of underwear? All of these guesses were wrong. Apparently his red box was due back and the only place he had found to stash it while peddaling to Smith's was down his pants. I looked more closely at this sweaty, greasy man and pledged then and there that I would never rent a redbox again. You really don't know where they've been. It's just too risky.

4 comments:

Clayton and Heidi said...

That's just sick and wrong! gross

Chris, Brooke, and Jude said...

You own rats with growths on their bodies and you're worried about a little butt sweat on your movie rental? :)

Debbie said...

SICK! I'm so glad I've never used Redbox!

raquelb said...

Sick. And. Wrong. I've always wondered...now I know.